Monday, November 8, 2010

Mike: My little brother isnt as sweet as you think
Emily: oh ja?! so he turns into a gremlin and goes feral if you throw water on him at night
Mike: i think everyone goes feral if you throw water on them at night....

LOL
After a particularly sucessful night out in cafe max and a very humourous DUI bike ride home i went over to mikes house for breakfast.
My gosh, Ham met Kaas Omelete
with the greatest invention  in the world....
Maggi Sauce
 
I put it on everything! EVERYTHING. it amazes me just how good it tastes.

Im just so stoked that i have a boyfriend who can cook. and windsurf. and beat me a pool. and thai box. and smoke up the billards tabel
(okay so now im showing him off )
It was a nice day watching Tv with the gremlin and looking through embarrassing family photos.