Thursday, October 21, 2010


Im not kidding when i say this is all i want for the rest of my life! I even found a few cheapies on ebay that would make a great xmas pressie for me :) seriously! could you imagine the fun i would have with one of these babies. i wouldnt have to drive to amsterdam. id just make like Tom and Cruiz there in my personal bubble! (amsterdam is acrross the Ijselmeer lake) This isnt actually me in the bubble much to my dismay. I was hungover and minding the kids at the marina open day. i wish i had've been feeling better, i would have gotten straight in and put up a struggle when they wanted me to get out! My goal this summer is to a) use one of these on water and b) find one for land and see how far i can run :)
who knows i might even find one for the snow! no more having to pushy to pick up the kids from school! Ima arrive in style haha